When applying to the Special Education – General Curriculum P-12, Non-Degree program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application). Brief statement that explains the professional and academic goals that you hope to accomplish by completing this program of study. If you have previously enrolled in a teacher certification program, please provide an explanation of your experience in that program in your goal statement.
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your references on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
If you do not already meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics – Program Entry (350)
- GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT/GRE/or SAT.
For exemption score details, click here.
Click here for information and how to register for the GACE Program Admission Assessment and the Georgia Educator Ethics-Program Entry.