When applying to the Health & Physical Education, M.Ed. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended — applicants for this program must hold an undergraduate degree in health and physical education with initial teaching certification in that subject
- Proof that you meet certification requirements in Health & Physical Education — certification must have been earned after completing an undergraduate degree in health and physical education which led to initial certification in health and physical education
IMPORTANT: Georgia State University is not authorized to deliver online academic programs to out-of-state students residing in Kentucky and Massachusetts. If you reside in one of these states, you may consider attending classes on-site.