Contact the program director, Sue Duncan, Ph.D. at 404-413-8024 or email@example.com before applying. Applicants must be employed in an approved position in a partnering school system.
When applying to the Comprehensive Intervention Model, Non-Degree program, submit the following:
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Proof that you meet certification (upload with the application)
- One Letter of Recommendation (enter contact info of recommender to application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA or a master’s degree required for admission consideration
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Supporting materials and documents as determined by the Comprehensive Intervention Model Program. Since this is a “special cohorts” program, your partnering school system and the Comprehensive Intervention Model team will provide you with a list of required materials and documents.