The online master’s degree program in criminal justice administration strengthens core leadership abilities and broadens knowledge of the strategies necessary to address rapidly emerging issues in criminal justice systems. The degree combines courses in criminal justice and criminology with principles and practices in public management.
The degree prepares you to:
- Lead and manage in criminal justice systems in democratic societies.
- Understand, analyze and synthesize research on crime and criminal justice policy.
- Think critically to solve problems and make decisions that affect short- and long-term outcomes for the institutions you lead.
- Articulate and apply a set of ethical principles in the criminal justice system that comports with democratic values and respect for human rights.
- Communicate and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry.