The Student*University Center houses numerous offices and programs that promote student growth and development, enhance academic success and foster involvement in the university community.
These student resources also help students navigate university services, learn new skills and deal with the practicalities of campus life.
- Digital Aquarium Multimedia Laboratory
- The Digital Aquarium Multimedia Laboratory offers students access to advanced multimedia equipment and training materials, and provides a wide range of free workshops for students, faculty and staff.
- Honors Program
- Such resources as the Honors Computer Lab are available for Georgia State honors students in the Honors Suite, which also houses the Honors Program Office and offers space for quiet study.
- Student Government Association
- The Student Government Association offers services, programs and activities to meet the needs and interests of the student body. The official voice of students in academic, institutional and campus affairs, it also provides a responsive forum for student concerns and interests.
- Student Affairs Offices
- Administrative offices for the Division of Student Affairs and the Dean of Students are housed in the Student*University Center, along with a range of other Student Affairs offices dedicated to student life and services.
- African American Student Services & Programs
315 Student Center
- Career Services
260 University Center
- Civic Engagement
320 Student Center
- Dean of Students
300 Student Center
- Disability Services
230 Student Center
- Division of Student Affairs Administration
310 Student Center
250 Student Center
- New Student Orientation & Parent Relations
265 Student Center