Setting Up Authorized Users
When you receive your first e-mail reminder to check PantherPay, you are the only one who will be able to view your student account and make payments. If you want to allow someone else such as your parents to have these privileges, you must designate them as authorized user. Here’s how:
- Log into PAWS (the web-based system that provides secure access to students’ academic, financial and biographical records).
- Click the “View/Pay Student Account” link in the “My Account” box.
- Click the “PantherPay” button.
- Click on “Authorize Users” to enter the authorized user’s e-mail address and create a temporary password.
- Have your authorized user access PantherPay. The first time your authorized user logs in, he or she will create a permanent password. They may also enter banking information by clicking on “My Profiles” if they want to make payments electronically.
If you’re an authorized payer and you want to receive text message reminders about statement updates each month, log onto PantherPay, and click on “My Profiles” and follow the instructions.