Wellness & Recreation
- Employee Development & Wellness Services
- EDWS is responsible for oversight of the internal Employee Assistance Program (FASA), Work/Life Resources, and Worksite Wellness Program geared toward serving a diverse workforce at Georgia State University.
- Organizational Development and Consulting Services
- This unit is responsible for the University’s training and development programs, the University’s new employee orientation and serves as an in-house consulting resource focused on assisting University leaders in developing and improving their human capital and business systems and in facilitating the alignment of these systems with University’s strategic plan.
- Recreational Services
- The department strives to promote a healthy lifestyle through recreational sports and fitness activities offered to the University community, delivering programs, services and facilities that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Crime Prevention
- The unit offers a variety of campus-safety programs and services to staff, students and faculty including alcohol awareness, office safety, vehicle assists, and workplace violence.
- Counseling and Testing Center
- The center provides self-help information pages focused on such issues as career indecision, grief and loss, and stress.
- Exercise and Physical Fitness Information
- Developed by the Department of Kinesology and Heath.
Please send Staff Council
an email if you have suggestions or corrections for this page.