Administrative Process & Procedures
- Finance & Administration
- Online training resources for ADP, PCard use, and expenditure review.
- Online training guides available for Spectrum System users.
- Panther Tracks New Employee Orientation
- Coordinated by the office of Employee Development & Wellness. Panther Tracks NEO is offered to all newly hired Staff of Georgia State University and introduces new employees to the organization, university culture, while providing critical policy, procedure and resource information.
- Training & Development programs from Employee Development & Wellness
- Designed to improve individual and organizational performance in addition to assisting Georgia State University in achieving it overall institutional goals. These programs have been carefully developed to assist employees increase their effectiveness by gaining greater knowledge of the university's operations.
- Opportunity Development and Diversity Education Programs
- The office conducts prevention and compliance training programs for faculty, staff and students on issues related to equal opportunity, affirmative action, diversity in the workplace and sexual harassment.
- University Research Services & Administration
- Training for faculty and staff engaged in or pursuing sponsored.
Please send Staff Council
an email if you have suggestions or corrections for this page.