Panthersville Recreation Complex
Location: 2401 Wildcat Road, Decatur, GA 30034
Contact: Andy Hudgins (on campus)
This facility includes two large lighted fields, sundeck, restrooms and parking. This area is used for intramural and sport club events but may be reserved by student groups. Call 404-413-1750 for more details.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED - The use of tobacco products is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed anywhere on the premises.
- NO PETS are allowed anywhere on the premises, except for the animals providing assistance to disabled users.
- NO GOLFING is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- NO PROFANITY will be tolerated. Anyone using inappropriate language or behaving offensively will be asked to leave the property.
- DO NOT LITTER - Participants should use the trash containers and not leave any trash or garbage on the facility grounds.
- Department of Recreational Services is not responsible for any personal items left unattended and/or unsecured.
- Parking should be confined to the paved or graveled areas only. Parking on grass or dirt is prohibited.
Anyone who does not follow the policies will be asked to leave the property and could face further disciplinary actions.