Hours of Operation
April 30 - June 9
Monday - Friday: noon - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 1 - 7 p.m.
Closures: May 8 - 12
Food & drinks are not allowed in the Game Room. Only water in a container with a screw-top is allowed. A current valid PantherCard is required to check-out equipment. Gambling is not allowed. Users will be responsible for damaged or broken equipment. See below for Billiard Area policies.
Everything is free of charge
- Air Hockey
- Table games (chess, checkers, cards, etc.)
- Table Tennis (balls are $0.25 each)
- Wii - students may bring in their own Wii games to play. Department of Recreational Services is not responsible for lost/damaged games.
Billiards - Policies
- One foot must remain on the floor while shooting.
- Sitting on the tables is prohibited.
- Above elbow masse shots and jumping the ball is not allowed.
- Please return all cues to the control desk racks when play is completed.