Retrieve Your Towed Vehicle
Below are the information you needed to retrieve your towed vehicle:
1. The Owner, Lien Holder and/or Power of Attorney Driver are the ONLY person(s) who can obtain a release of vehicle from A Tow.
2. Any Car Company or Lien Holder Repossessing a vehicle must present all of the following items:
a. Hold/Harmless Letter for Georgia State University
b. Letter of Repossession
c. Company Letterhead stating one of their employees or representatives has the right to pick up the vehicle.
3. Whoever comes to pick up a vehicle must present the following:
a. Valid Driver’s License –AND-
b. Bill of Sale, -OR-
c. Current Registration, -OR-
d. Title (copy acceptable)
4. Proof of Current Insurance stating Effective Date and Expiration Date (Insurance Binder will be accepted with accurate information)
5. Lien Holder needs to present Proof of Current Insurance or Fleet Insurance stating Effective Date and Expiration Date (Insurance Binder will be accepted with accurate information).