Responding to an External Complaint
Participants will gain a thorough understanding of the external complaints filed against GSU are process
Who should Attend
All GSU Managers (All Levels)
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify behavior that is discriminatory and retaliatory
- Effectively communicate with external investigators
- Work with the AAO in maintaining needed documentation
- Identify external Federal and State agencies that investigate claims and their jurisdiction
- The Law - What is Discrimination and Retaliation
- Types of complaints processed by The External Agencies
- I received a complaint from an external agency...what should I do?
- I am the accused... what are my rights?
- Georgia Open Records Act