This award recognizes commitment to student involvement, and it is the highest student leadership award presented by the university.
Recipients must represent the highest ideals of leadership and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Undergraduate senior status
- Demonstration of significant involvement in university activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Involvement in campus life activities or organizations;
- Holding university-wide leadership positions;
- Participation in the production of student publications;
- Involvement in volunteer opportunities and/or service organizations;
- Participation in specific-interest clubs or organizations; and/or
- Participation in the fine arts or performing arts
Please consider nominating a worthy student for this prestigious award. Nominations should include the
- Student's name
- Email address
- A brief summary of his or her leadership contributions to the university.
Submit a nomination via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.