Request leave through E-time Instructions
Steps to Request Medical Leave through E-time
- Log on to ADP portal: https://portal.adp.com/public/index.htm
- Click on the "Time" tab and click "Here" to log on to e-TIME
- Once in e-TIME, click "My Actions"
- Under Actions, click "Request Leave Time"
- Once you have verified your information is correct (Employee ID, Name and Manager), click the drop down menu arrow to select the appropriate Leave Category: "FMLA, Medical, Military or Miscellaneous". ** You may only choose one category.
- Click "Next"
- Next, you will need to fill in the Leave Reason: "Birth or Adoption, Care of Child, Care of Parent, Care of Spouse, Certified Paternity, Employee **(Select this reason for employee illness), Military " ** You may only choose one category.
- Select the Leave Frequency: "Continuous "or "Intermittent" **Note, Intermittent leave frequency means you will be taking off only some of your scheduled work time.
- Next, fill in the Leave Start Date and Leave End Date. **Note, dates may be approximate for maternity leave.
- Select the Leave Hours: "Same hours each day" or "Variable hours" **For example, If your leave frequency is intermittent, and you are requesting a range of 1 to 3 hours each Monday, you will select "Variable hours".
- Now, you will need to type in the Approximate Daily Leave Hours. **For example, if you are normally scheduled to work 8 hours each day and are requesting continuous leave with no work time, you will type in "8"
- Finally, you must type in details regarding your leave in the box labeled "Describe details of your Request". **For example: I am requesting 2 weeks medical leave for surgery. I would like to freeze 32 .0 hours of vacation during this leave period.
- Click "Send & Close" to submit your leave request.
- Finally, if approved for Intermittent FMLA Leave, you must print out your timecard at the end each pay period and write FMLA beside the hours you take under FMLA. Your timecard will need to be submitted to the Leave Coordinator, by faxing to 404-413-3324