There will be lectures and/or hands-on training. Each class will cover how to view your paycheck and change personal information. Training manuals and Quick Reference Guides will be available online.
Which Classes Should I attend?
Note on Employee Self Service (ESS)- Employee Self Service and registration will be taught in all eTime classes. Employees will use ESS to view paycheck information as a replacement for “easyview”. It will also be used to access Etime, Benefits, and Manager functions..
1. Employee Self-Service (ESS) and eTime Employee – These classes will teach all employees (except Part Time Instructors and Graduate Assistants) how to complete their timesheets or Vacation/Sick time (Report of Absence) online. These classes are based on your employee status:
ESS and eTime for Hourly Students and Temporaries (Registration Required)
ESS and eTime for Bi-Weekly Staff (Registration Required)
ESS and eTime for Monthly Staff and Faculty (Registration Required)
Employees can sign up for these classes at http://www.gsu.edu/hr/34384.htm
2. Employee Self-Service (ESS) and eTime Approver (Registration Required) In the ESS/Etime Approver class you will learn your approver functions and how each of your employees will operate in the system. If you attend the etime approver class you are welcome to attend any of the other employee ESS/Etime classes, however it is not necessary. You can sign up for this class at http://www.gsu.edu/hr/34384.html
3. HRAC- The HRAC class was designed for HRAC memebers to cover the material in the ESS/ Etime Approver class as well learn about scheduling. If you attend the HRAC class you are welcome to attend any of the other classes, however it is not necessary. You can sign up for this class by contacting email@example.com
4. MFE – This class will cover how to hire new faculty in the HR system. Training dates are TBD.
5. PPGRA – This class will cover how to initiate changes to part time instructor and graduate assistant employment data. Training dates are TBD
6. Manager Self Service Initiator/Approver: Manager Self Service (MSS) will replace Epaf in the new system. These classes are currently being scheduled.