ODCS consultants use these tools, techniques, and skills to help units maximize operational efficiencies:
- Vibrant and timely courses that aid in the professional development of all staff.
- Group and focus group facilitation; focus groups provide valuable customer and staff feedback.
- Survey and questionnaire design, administration, and results analysis; other data and collection methods.
- Executive coaching that promotes the development and use of best practices in leadership and management.
- Group Decision Making (DM) Tools: Affinity Diagrams, Root Cause Analysis, Nominal Group Techniques (NGT), Fishbone Diagrams and others.
- Rapid Process Improvement (RPI) initiatives by applying applicable process improvement techniques: Six Sigma, LEAN, P-D-C-A, etc.
- Assist units in identifying key data elements necessary to effectively manage business performance, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), key measures for the unit’s Institutional Effectiveness Indicators, and key measures for monitoring the unit’s goals and objective.
- Assist with set-up, organization and management of Advisory Committees/Ad-hoc Committees and/or work teams
- Support colleges and departments in their strategic planning efforts.
- Facilitate unit leadership team retreats and process teams through process improvement activities.
- Assist with major change initiatives by introducing appropriate change management processes that help create stable environments.
In our initial consultation session and with your continuous support, ODCS learns about your area’s performance and determines where you are and where you want or need to be. We discuss your issues and concerns and help you identify a set of potential solution strategies. We assist in either devising and/or implementing a plan designed to guide you from your current state to your desired state.
We do not charge for our initial consultation. Fees are commensurate with the scope of the project.
Click here to access our Request Form. You may either download and mail it in or complete and email it online.