Ceremony Spring 2013
The Spring Commencement Ceremony will take place on Saturday, May 11, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. in The Georgia Dome.
- 12:30 p.m. - Degree candidates should report to Gate A at the Georgia Dome for line up
- 12:30 p.m. - Guests may enter the Georgia Dome through Gates C and D
- 2:00 p.m. - Degree candidate processional begins
- 2:30 p.m. - Commencement Ceremony begins
- 4:00 p.m. - Recessional
Graduate Line Up
All Bachelor, Master and Specialist candidates should report to Sections 103-108 in the Georgia Dome for line up. Volunteers will be available to issue instructions to candidates about the procession. College and degree levels determine the candidate line up. Any candidates arriving after the processional starts will walk at the end of the processional line and must see a Commencement Marshal for placement.
- Guests requiring the assistance of a sign language interpreter should access seating at aisle L45.
- Real-time captioning will be provided and visible from all seats.
- Special needs seating accommodations are available at the top of each seating section along the concourse level.