Before beginning the application process, please read about the new fall freshmen application options to select the application and deadline that best meets your needs.
1. Submit Undergraduate Application for Admission Online.
*We no longer offer a paper application or a printable PDF application. All applications must be submitted online.
2. Submit Non-Refundable Application Fee of $60.00 (by credit card or checking account system) or provide an approved Collegeboard, NACAC or ACT fee waiver. (For ACT waivers, speak with your high school guidance counselor. Fee waivers are only taken for prospective freshman applications.)
If you are going to pay for your application with an approved fee waiver, you must follow these steps:
*Your application will not be reviewed for admission until we have received your complete and approved free waiver.
3. Submit Test Scores Electronically.
4. Submit Official High School Transcripts.
High schools must send transcripts through official mail or electronically through GAcollege411. A final official transcript must also be sent after graduation. Calculation of GPA is based on core academic classes only.
5. Check your admission status here.
|Early Action||November 1||January 8 – January 30|
|Regular Decision (Scholarship)||January 7||February 15 – May 1|
|Priority Consideration||February 1||February 15 – April 1|
|Regular Decision (Final Decision)||March 1*||March 1 – May 1|
|Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Spring Semester||October 1||December 1|
|Summer Semester||February 1||April 1|
Summer Deadline Extension: The April 1 summer application deadline has passed, but we will continue to accept applications and admit students as space is available. Click here to apply to Georgia State University.
*Dual Enrollment students please click here for application deadlines.
*Home-schooled students must follow admissions requirements and process here. If you have previously attended Georgia State, or if you wish to enroll as a GSU-62 student, do not use the online application. Instead, read our special information for readmission applicants and for GSU-62 students.