The following are some of the most requested administrative services for faculty and staff.
Auxiliary and Support Services includes the following administrative and educational support services, among others:
- ATM Banking Graduation Regalia
- Photography Services Mail Services PantherCard PantherDining Parking and Transportation Services Rialto Center for the Performing Arts Safety and Risk Management Travel Services University Bookstore University Printing
- Copy Services Vending Services
Some of the functions of Finance and Administration include:
- Budget and Planning
- Business Services
- Financial and Accounting Services
- Spectrum System
- Management and Development Services
Handles employee benefits, classification and compensation, employment, payroll and employee records, and OED training information.
The Office of Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) is the primary technology service provider for Georgia State University and provides effective, efficient and high-quality information technology support.
Facilities Management Services is a service organization within the Office of Finance and Administration, whose task is to operate and maintain the university's facilities and to preserve the physical and environmental assets of Georgia State University.
The Vice President for Research oversees the Office of University Research Services and Administration (URSA), whose mission is to support and promote the sponsored programs effort of Georgia State University in a dependable and professional manner by assisting in securing external funds, managing awards, insuring compliance, maintaining fiscal accountability, and advocating grants management training and development.